Best cheap drawing tablet 2021 – top 4
Hello! In this post i’ll write about Best cheap drawing tablet 2021! Tablet Type – although graphics tablets are more expensive, they are a bit more intuitive because you draw with a pen directly on the screen.
Graphics tablets that need to be connected to a computer usually provide a faster workflow because they are provided with more processing power. They also don’t require charging and are usually more durable.
- Pressure sensitivity – determines how much you can change the width of the lines you draw, depending on the amount of pressure you apply to the stylus. The standard tablet offers 2048 levels of touch sensitivity, which should be more than enough for most creatives.
Budget – prices for drawing tablets can start from $ 100 dollars. The price difference is often related to the display.
The higher the resolution and pressure sensitivity, the more expensive the tablet is. But of course, if it doesn’t have a display, you’ll probably get it at a lower price.
1.Best graphics drawing tablet 2021 Apple – Apple iPad Pro 11 – price 899 $ (Apple)
The latest iPad Pro model boasts lighter and thinner dimensions, meeting Apple’s demand: “Bigger screen. Less than a device.”
- The 11-inch model has the same dimensions as its predecessor, the 10.5-inch Pro, but the screen is larger. How did Apple achieve this? The new iPad’s display covers the entire front of the device, excluding the Home button, and the camera and speakers are reduced in size.
In addition, the screen itself provides remarkable visual quality: up to 2732×2048 pixels, realistic color reproduction, 600 nits brightness and extremely low reflectivity.
For artists, this one of the best cheap drawing tablet 2021 tablet won’t be complete without the Apple Pencil. Convenient touch control and connection without delay make the drawing process very natural.
- With a simple double tap, you can switch between the brush, pen, and selection tools, or change the size of the brush.
The stylus is also pressure-sensitive: tap to draw thicker lines, or tilt to shade. You can even rest your palm against the tablet screen without leaving unwanted marks, imitating the true impression of drawing as much as possible and relieving tension from the wrist.
2.The Best & №1 – this is XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro – price $ 399 (Amazon)
Stylish & modern graphics tablet XP-PEN Artist 15.6 PRO provides incredibly bright & realistic color reproduction! With a high resolution of 5080 lpi and a touch sensitivity of 8192 levels, it is possible to implement even the most daring & complex projects. The tablet is connected to the computer via a USB interface. The response rate is 200 points / sec.
- Included with the XP-PEN Artist 15.6 PRO graphic planet is a digital wireless pen with a working height of 10 mm, as well as a convenient case for storing and carrying it.
The readable tilt angle is 60 degrees for comfortable operation of each user. A special feature of the model is a mechanical programmable scroll wheel. The model is also equipped with a special stand, due to which a convenient angle of inclination for work is obtained.
The Artist 16 is an XP-Pen drawing tablet with a very wide viewing angle and many creative features that make it a great all-in-one choice for most artists.
- Thanks to the FullHD IPS 1080P display, your creations will be brought to life in bright colors and clarity. The ultra-wide viewing angle of 178 degrees gives you the canvas you need to realize your idea.
With 2,078 levels of touch sensitivity, this tablet will work for drawing, editing, designing, sketching, and animating without any problems.
- Large screen;
- Comes with eight feathers;
- It has eight customizable express keys.
- Lots of wires;
- Not for beginners.
3.The best on Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 – price $ 349 (Amazon)
Samsung equips its Galaxy tablets with the best stylus available on mass-market devices. The S Pen offers realistic pressure and sensitivity that are superior to pens designed exclusively for graphics tablets. The pen does not need to be recharged and can work with a variety of drawing styles and devices
- In addition to the best-in-class pen, the Galaxy Tab S3 is a great versatile tablet. It has a bright Super AMOLED display for deep contrast and unusual colors.
It also comes with powerful AKG-tuned speakers and a backlit keyboard that can be attached to a tablet to make it work like a laptop. It has a powerful 12-hour battery and a fast quad-core Snapdragon CPU.
The testers considered this tablet the best choice. One even said, ” It has everything I need: internet access, a camera, and great drawing capabilities.”
Plus, this tablet isn’t just for drawing. It can be used for quick viewing on the couch or quick sketching with the S Pen. This is a great option for graphics tablet users who want to get multiple features in one device.
- Very durable;
- The S Pen is very responsive.
- It takes time to charge.
4.Best budget graphics drawing tablet, Huion H610 Pro V2 – price $ 69 (Amazon)
Designed with office work in mind, this ultra-narrow tablet is wireless and will fit perfectly on your desk with a keyboard, saving space.
The tablet easily connects to your PC or Mac, where it works with Illustrator, Maya, and other graphic design software (you’ll need Windows 7-10 or Mac 10.10 and higher).
- It can support wireless communication up to 6 meters away and has a 2500 mAh battery that lasts up to 40 hours. The sleek design separates the touch and drawing area, so you can work without worrying about your palm accidentally touching the screen. The device has six customizable buttons and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity.
Reviewers highly appreciate the wireless capabilities of the Huion H610 Pro graphics tablet. You can move up to six meters away from your computer and continue working.
Since some testers complain about a lot of wires in other drawing tablets, the lack of unnecessary encumbrances is a big plus.
Reviewers argue that only experienced designers should use this model. This will not be the right choice if you are a novice designer. However, once you buy it, you will be impressed.
- Excellent pressure sensitivity;
- Wireless connection.
Read also post – How to choose a tablet right.