Best motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900x – top 3 most cool
Hello my freinds! In this post, i’ll wrire about the best motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900x – top 3! We will consider both expensive motherboards, medium-budget and most budget.
№1 – Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC – price – $ 186 (Amazon)
With a long warranty period, the GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO AC motherboard is suitable for creating a productive computer.
- Its warranty period is 36 months. Delivery type of the Ret model. The form factor in which the product is made, ATX. The power supply of the board itself and the processor is 24+8 pin. The audio controller here is Realtek ALC1220-VB. The sound in this version is eight-channel.
Also, the manufacturer, offering the GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO AC motherboard, implements Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules as standard.
Here is the Realtek network controller. The manufacturer has provided here absolutely everything you need for maximum functionality.
On the back panel there is one HDMI connector, and for connecting external devices there are 12 USB ports of different modifications.
- New Chipset
- Good sound
- There are radiators on the M2 4. It looks brutal, on the motherboard there is a backlight with a changeable color from the attached program (once you can play with the color setting)
- Cool appearance in the style of Aorus
- Fresh chipset for AM4
- Powerful CPU power system
- Integrated WiFi AC (can work on 2.4 and 5GHz)
- Fast network — 2.5 G
- 2 slots for SSD m.2 and both with metal radiators!
- Availability of USB Type-C
- A bunch of connectors for connecting case fans
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (costs Intel AC 3168);
- 1 sata connector does not work, everything is OK with the rest, but this is a small thing, despite the good built-in sound, sometimes there is an incomprehensible noise in games, but very rarely;
- Every time you start the OS, WiFe does not work — after clicking on troubleshooting, WiFe starts working, this bug is not fixed by installing the latest driver on either WiFe or the network card from the Gigabit site.
Best motherboard for Ryzen 9 5900x by Asus TUF GAMING – number 2
№2 – Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS – price – $ 178 (Amazon)
Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS is a powerful gaming board and the basis for the most productive computer. With it, the stable operation of programs and the entire system as a whole is guaranteed.
- The board is designed for AMD processors and has an AM4 socket. Four DDR4 slots will provide the computer with 128 GB of RAM. In addition, the system already has built-in wireless communication modules Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
All components are tested for strength and reliability, and every part is certified to the highest military standards. With such a motherboard, the computer will work perfectly in the Arctic and in the Sahara.
With ASUS proprietary technologies, you can set up your computer with the push of a button. The system will select the optimal operating parameters for the current situation-whether to save energy or to accelerate to the maximum.
- Bluetooth and WiFi work properly, works stably when connected via an 8pin connector with a Ryzen 5900x processor, high-quality materials, Bios for enthusiasts, the chipset cooler under the video card is not visible or audible;
- An additional cooler for cooling the bridge is not heard (many were afraid of noise);
- Cheap memory strips from Samsung tdie (4 strips of 8 gigs) work up to 3600 frequencies, higher and not necessary;
- The power supply is 8+4 pin, and the old 4+4 will also work (for r9 in overclocking, it would not hurt to connect 8+4). Any processor is overclocked automatically, you do not need to go into the settings and pick as in previous generations;
- Wifi Bluetooth work flawlessly.
- The disgusting location of the usb 3.2 20-1 pin connector, the absence of a post code screen, no indication of the processor temperature, extremely poor equipment;
- High price…
№3 – Msi B550M PRO-VDH WiF – price – $ 104 (Amazon)
The MSI B550M-A PRO motherboard received a SocketAM4 socket for installing the processor. You need to check the compatibility of this equipment on the manufacturer’s website. The product works with DIMM-type memory at frequencies of 1866 MHz – 4600 + MHz.
- The compatibility of the dual-channel RAM and the MSI B550M-A PRO motherboard should also be found on the manufacturer’s website.
The board supports the installation of up to 64 GB of RAM, for which it received two DDR4 slots. The developers offered the following connectors: USB-6 pcs., PS/2-1 pc., SATA3-4 pcs., HDMI-1 pc. and others. There is a Gigabit Ethernet interface. The board is made in the mATX form factor. The delivery type is RET.
- Low price (budget motherboard);
- 2 full m. 2 slots;
- Good nutrition;
- The bios has everything you need for proper overclocking
- No RGB “light-music”
- Good cooling system
- Normal power subsystem
- Quite a nice view without the whistle-blowing.
- Dibag console (component status indicators), which is damn convenient
- A good PS, which will cope with 12 nuclear weapons, and quite with 16.
- Supports Zen+ and, according to some information, Zen 1.
- There are many sockets for connecting case turntables.
- You can flash the bios without a CPU, which can be useful.
- You need to update the BIOS to start a new generation;
- Few USB ports foil plug;
- Foil plug (flimsy and very sharp plug);
- Standard software from MSI. When updating the BIOS through their software, everything flew off. I had to use the flash BIOS button and load via a USB flash drive. Fortunately, there was a second computer that was able to create a flash drive with a version one older and everything was installed.
One of the cheapest ATX mothers on the B550 under 150 dollars, is difficult to demand something from this motherboard, the main disadvantage for me from the first time did not start.
It was necessary to update the BIOS in order to run the 5600x, for those who want a simple motherboard without light music with more or less normal power will be a normal choice. Read also – Best motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600 – top 3 under $ 300.