Chuwi Hi10 tablet 2021 – specs, price, charging port & more info
Chuwi Hi10 tablet – this is a cheap tablet with a slide-out keyboard and Stylus Pen! Popular among those looking for cheap electronics from China, Chuwi has unveiled a new tablet equipped with an attachable keyboard – the Hi10 model. The tablet uses the Intel Jasper Lake family processor, which has just hit the market.
- The Chuwi Hi10 Go tablet features a 10.1-inch IPS screen with FullHD + resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels). The screen is covered with 2.5 D glass, and the whole structure is very thin: its thickness is only 8.5 mm.
The equipment is equipped with a plug-in keyboard and a Hipen H6 stylus, which was also available on other devices of this type from Chuwi. The tablet’s capabilities are extended by Windows 10.
The Chuwi Hi10 is one of the first tablets on the market to use the new Intel Jasper Lake processors, which began distribution in the first quarter of this year.
We are talking about the Intel N4120 Quad-core model, made in the production process of 10 nm – this is a quad-core chip with a maximum clock speed of 2.8 GHz and a low power consumption of only 6 watts. The CPU will receive support from 6 GB of LPDDR4 memory, and 128 GB of eMMC is allocated for internal memory.
Chuwi Hi10 X tablet, price $ 319 (Amazon) – specs:
- Operating System: Windows 10;
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4;
- Processor: Intel quad-core N4120;
- Rear Camera Resolution: 5 MP;
- Display Type: IPS 1920 x 1080 (Full HD);
- Screen Size: 10.1″;
- Expansion Port: Type-C, TF card, Headphone jack, charging port, headphone jack;
- Tablet memory capacity: 128 GB eMMC;
- Cell capacity: 26.6Wh/7.6v 3500mAh.
Chuwi Hi10 tablet – review (Chuwi Hi10 X 6gb/128 gb model)
So, first of all, he has a dock station in the form of a keyboard, unfortunately he got to me without it, but it doesn’t matter.
- It has a battery capacity of 6600 mAh, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, and most importantly it has both Windows 10 and android at once. Since this is something new for me, i had to sort it out a little.
Photoshop, excel, word works well, not heavy games also go fine. It’s hard to find fault here. I connected the hard drive, hung up a little at first, but i read it.
In general, i will evaluate the work on 4, if you do not load much, still not a laptop. But all the windows chips are in your pocket, isn’t that a plus?
- The built-in memory is certainly not enough, about 70 GB, i take into account that part of the memory is occupied by the system itself.
Well, I have 70 GB enough because i was ready for this, and i store a lot on a flash drive, OTG supports, but the person who uses it every day, complains that it is not enough.
In general, you need to take this into account, if you need a full-fledged Windows and android, and in one device, and even a universal one, then i advise you.
- Excellent value for money.
- Works on Windows 10.
- Removable keyboard.
- Touch screen display.
- Quad core CPU Intel
- 6GB RAM memory
- 128GB storage eMMC
- Windows 10 OS
- Tablets 10.1 inch
- IPS screen
- Full metal tablet
- Bluetooth 5
- Camera low quality
- Short usb cable
- Buggy battery/charge controller
- Touchscreen sometimes does not work correctly, you do one tap with your finger, and it turns out several
Among the disadvantages, I can say that the tablet needs to be well monitored, clean the system, because the memory capacity is small, this device is not suitable for gamers, rather for working and watching movies, reading books, social networks.
- Together with this device, there was a charger, the charging time as I measured, about 3 hours to 100% and this is enough for about 8-9 hours of continuous work on the Internet, the tablet has 2 USB ports, which makes it possible to connect a computer mouse or connect a flash drive.
There is also a built-in microphone and a webcam. As the owner of this device, i want to note that this is a very mobile Chuwi Hi10 tablet, easily fits in a bag, without taking up much space, perfect for long trips and work. Read also – 10 best laptops 2021 under 500!