Huawei P Smart 2021 review – specs and price
For entertainment and work, choose the HUAWEI P Smart 2021 128Gb smartphone in a shade of midnight black. The presented model supports Wi-Fi for internet connection, Bluetooth for connecting wireless devices.
USB Type-C interface-for connecting wired devices. This device supports microSD memory cards with a capacity of up to 512 GB. Fast charging function is provided.
- Additional advantages of the HUAWEI P Smart 2021 128Gb smartphone include a built-in flashlight, automatic image orientation, proximity sensor, light sensor, and accelerometer.
For convenient authorization, face unlock and an end-mounted fingerprint scanner are responsible. You can set any ringtone you like instead of the standard call.
The front-facing camera with a resolution of 8 MP is responsible for the quality of the selfie. The plastic case guarantees high durability of the device.
The Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone is a user friendly device designed for calls, communication, shooting and other purposes.
New chinese smartpfone Huawei P Smart 2021 review – this is a very convenient & functional device!
Huawei P Smart 2021 – $ 335 on Amazon
The product is made of high-strength materials and is characterized by high strength and high speed. An 8-core processor with a clock speed of 2 GHz provides uninterrupted operation on the basis of Android.
- The design provides two slots for SIM cards, which allows you to use the services of various telecom operators.
The Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone is equipped with various sensors, including lighting, proximity, accelerometer and others.
With four cameras with a maximum resolution of 48 MP, you can take high-quality and detailed images and videos. The 6.67-inch IPS screen provides a comfortable environment for viewing images without distortion. The built-in memory is designed for 128 GB, it can be increased by 512 GB due to microSD cards.
Huawei P Smart 2021 specs:
- Mobile communication: 2G network support, GSM 850, GSM 1900, GSM 1800, GSM 900, Support for 3G networks, UMTS 900, UMTS 850, UMTS 2100, UMTS 1900, Support for 4G (LTE) ,LTE frequency bands
LTE 850 (B5), LTE 1800 (B3), LTE 900 (B8), LTE 2600 (B7), LTE 700 (B28), LTE 800 (B20), LTE 2100 (B1)
- SIM card format: Nano-SIM (12. 3×8. 8×0. 67 mm), 2 SIM, Multi-SIM card operation mode, standby mode
- SAR level for head – 0.93 wat/kg;
- Screen Diagonal (inch) – 6.67″ Screen, Resolution – 2400×1080 Pixel density – 394 ppi, IPS screen manufacturing technology;
- Aspect ratio – 20:9;
- Refresh rate – 60 Hz;
- Case material – plastic;
- OS Version – Android 10;
- Google Mobile Services support – No!;
- CPU – HiSilicon Kirin 710A, 8 cores, frequency – 1.7 GHz, 2 GHz (4x Cortex-A73 2.0 GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 1.7 GHz 12 nm;
- Videocard – Mali-G51;
- RAM memory – 4 Gb;
- Internal memory – 128 GB – There is a slot for the memory card (a separate slot);
- Maximum memory card capacity – 512 GB;
- Sensors light, sensor, accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor;
- Main (rear) camera – 4 (48+8+2+2 MP), Main camera aperture – 1.8, 2.4 Autofocus the main camera – yes;
- Optical stabilization – no;
- Video recording format – Full HD – 1920×1080 (60 fps), Video playback formats – 3GP, MP4;
- Front camera – 8 MP, aperture – 2;
- Video resolution – 1920×1080 (30 fps);
- Audio file formats – AMR, MIDI, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AAC, MP3, Support for Bluetooth codecs – SBC, AAC;
- Communications – Bluetooth Version 5.1, Wi-Fi Standard 4 (802.11 n);
- NFC – yes (cool!);
- Navigation systems – BeiDou, A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS;
- Wired interfaces – USB Type-C, OTG support;
- Headphone: – Mini Jack 3.5 mm;
- Biometric protection face, scanner, fingerprint scanner (side of the case);
- Battery Type – Li-polymer, Battery capacity – 5000 mAh, removable battery – no;
- Power supply voltage of the memory – 100-240 V/50-60 Hz;
- Memory output power – 22.5 W;
- Support fast charging – HUAWEI SuperCharge 22.5 W. Support wireless charging – No;
- Talk time – 38 hours.
My impressions of this new smartphone
I bought it 5 days ago. As they said in the store – this is a new product, it was just released. Attractive price and characteristics.
- For 15,000 – 128 memory, 4 RAM, 48 MP camera, 5000 battery and at the same time charging for 22.5 watts included, so it is charged in one fell swoop.
The CPU Kirin 710 is not a new processor, but it has proven its power. The camera consists of 4 modules. There are a bunch of modes, including wide-angle shooting, portrait, night shooting.
In general, there is an auto selection of the scene mode. The phone itself determines what it takes children, greenery, food, night, sunset, snow, & so on. So the picture will turn out in any case.
The smartphone can be called a gaming device. Many games are drawn. And with such a large screen and a good battery it’s cool to play.
- Low price;
- Large and bright screen;
- 5000 mh battery (holds a charge for 2 days);
- Powerful CPU;
- Huge amount of memory;
- Good camera;
- Build Quality.
- NO GOOGLE!! The device was purchased purely for work, knowing in advance and realizing that Google is not here. And, to be honest, I don’t really need it, at least not for me) Naturally, there are some inconveniences, it’s more a matter of habit, but somehow not critical! I cloned the data from the old phone contacts and some of the apps have moved. The rest was dragged from Appgalerry and PetalSearch – so far everything works)
- Flash (close to the camera, which is fraught with illumination of the lower left part of the photo).
All the advantages for me very much outweighed, and the disadvantages were not critical.
Separately, we should note the absence of Google play, but there are 2 options. You either use AppGallery (which is almost a copy, & what is not found in the Gallery, it finds through Petal Search) or use manipulations to install Google (like, search on YouTube). For me, this was not critical and i just use the first option.
If we say about the CPU, then in this price segment you can find more productive, but they do not find all the advantages in the form of memory or battery. Read also – Best budget phone under 200 – Samsung Galaxy A01, price, specs, review.