LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-in CX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV – review, specs & price
The slim body and stylish design of the LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-in CX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV attract special attention. The model has a diagonal of 55 inches, which provides a comfortable viewing of video content.
- The high resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels provides for the reproduction of a detailed image. Having an operating system makes the TV a smart device.
The Wi-Fi module is used to connect to the Internet. DLNA technology allows you to combine the LG OLED55CXRLA TV with a personal computer and other equipment.
The model is equipped with tuners that accept cable and satellite TV signals. Innovative technology pleases with rich sound for a better immersion in what is happening on the screen. The presence of USB and HDMI connectors provides for connecting various peripherals to the device.
LG OLED65CXPUA – price – $ 1.996 on Amazon
LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-in CX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV – probably the best TV I’ve ever seen!
The image is excellent! After seeing OLED once, i decided for myself that the next TV will be exactly this technology. A stunningly deep black color. In HDR mode, the picture is mega cool.
According to reviews, i read that someone gives the white color blue, but in this model this was not noticed. I personally have enough brightness, although the room is on the north side, so the sun does not shine much.
- Of course, the evening / night viewing is transformed, for 2 weeks i have already reviewed a bunch of movies, including the new Disney’s Raya & the Last Dragon cartoon!
The upscale of the TV is good, even 10 GB rips of 1080p movies look very cool, not to mention the tru 4k weighing 50 GB. And i won’t say how cool it is to play on this TV.
I connected the PS4 PRO, launched the spider, sat smiling like a fool for 10 minutes )) Amazing! To the computer clung, but played little, potestil the Witcher in 4k.
- Sound. It’s like it’s good for TV. Of course, in the future i plan to buy a soundbar or a home theater, but so far this level is enough.
The system is fast, cool, everything is convenient and most importantly almost instantly switches channels! Remote control Magic is a separate pleasure.
I connected different media to the TV, reads everything, sees everything + shared a folder with movies from the computer via dlna, convenient. However, heavy files are not always well transmitted. Of the pre-installed programs, i mainly use YouTube.
The design is strict minimalism. it looks expensive, what can i say. incredibly thin in the upper half. The stand is stable.
LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-in CX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV – specs:
- Diagonal – 55 ” inch;
- Resolution – 3840 x 2160;
- Screen format -16:9;
- Panel type – OLED;
- DVB-T2 Digital Tuner-Yes;
- DVB-C Digital Tuner-Yes;
- DVB-S2 Digital Tuner-Yes;
- Built-in acoustics – Yes;
- Speaker power – 2 x 10 W;
- Built-in subwoofer – Yes;
- Subwoofer power – 20 W;
- Supported audio technologies – Speaker System 2.2. Output power-40 W. OLED Surround. Dolby Atmos. AI Sound Pro;
- WiSA Ready. LG Sound Sync.Refresh rate – 100 Hz;
- Processor – A9 Gen 3HDTV Support – Ultra HD 4K ыupported image technologies Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR;
- Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro, Quad Step Noise Reduction, Frequency Based Sharpness Enhancer, OLED Motion Pro;
- Built-in Wi-Fi-Yes;
- Built-in Bluetooth-Yes;
- Teletext – Yes;
- Sleep Timer – Yes;
- Operating system – webOS;
- SMART TV support – Yes;
- SMART TV – LG Channels. Universal Remote Control. Gallery Mode. LG Content Store. Full Web Browser. Sports Alert;
- Program Guide (EPG) – Yes;
- Game Mode – Yes;
- Additional features – G-SYNC. FreeSync. LG ThinQ AI. AI Picture Pro. Home Dashboard;
- Voice control – Yes;
- Work in the “smart home” system – Yes;
- USB Media Player – Yes;
- USB connector type – Multimedia;
- layback Formats – Various video, audio, and image file formats;
- Antenna input – 2;
- HDMI – 4 Connectors;
- USB – 3 Connectors;
- Composite connector (video) – 1;
- RS232 – 1 connector;
- RJ-45 Connector (Ethernet) – 1;
- Headphone jack – 1;
- PDIF Optical Connector – 1;
- Power supply type – built-in.
- Beautiful image!;
- Deep black color;
- Works quickly via smart TV;
- The picture is cool!;
- HDR in all its glory;
- Great for TV sound;
- Convenient remote control;
- Excellent replacement for UE55F8000AT.
- Very thin & difficult to install alone, but you can));
- There are extra buttons on the remote.
The image quality is incredible of LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-in CX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV!!!, the main thing is to put the right content. 4k in apple TV looks amazing. But if you have amoled on your phone, then this is also the same only 55 inches.
- On YouTube, i watched bloggers in 4k and it’s like they’re right here in my room. The sound is good, the bass is strong and dense is not enough (but this is in comparison with the buba which is the size of this TV)
And so, i removed the cumbersome 5.1 system because of its meaninglessness when turning on ai sound here. The pool is very convenient. The connection to the iPhone is perfect. Read also about Samsung NEO QLED qn90a review new TV in 2021.